14 July 2016

It Got Me Thinking




You might have noticed that I haven't been online as much over the last couple of weeks & that is simple because I decided I needed to take some time away & clear my mind. During my time aways I was given countless opportunities to have some time to myself & just think about random crap. When I say random crap I'm meaning anything & everything that came into my mind at the time. I wanted to share a couple of small things that got me thinking recently & just get your opinions.

LEARNING FROM OTHERS //
I think that we under estimate the amount we learn from those around us. You'll find that my constantly asking questions, asking people for the thoughts, opinions & feelings on specific things. Although we may not agree with someones opinion, it does however just us the opportunity to learn something new & think about those bits & pieces or ideas that we've never thought about before.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT //
This specific topic has been on my mind a lot more often as of recently. There have been so many people that have lost there lives at ridiculously young ages. We can't afford to take the small & simple things for granted. We have to be grateful for the present moment because we can't change the past & we can't control the future which only leaves us with the present moment to be so incredibly grateful for. I can't stress how important it is to just be in the present moment & be grateful for everything & everyone in your life. I know that life can be really shitty sometimes but make sure you tell those you love that you love them & appreciate them in every way possible, because we aren't guaranteed tomorrow.

Those are just a few things that have got me thinking recently. What are your thoughts & opinions? Keep an eye out for more in depth posts about a few other things that have been on my mind as of recently.

All in all, the time I took away was really good. It was lovely to just take a step back for a small amount of time & just get myself back into a good place again.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment