30 August 2016

Monthly Favourites: August Edition



I'm going to be sitting here writing December favourites before I know it! I swear each month is going by faster than the previous. I'm not going to lie, I cannot wait for summer & the festive seasons but anyway let's jump into this months favourites.

MAKEUP: Maybelline Fit Me, Matte & Poreless Foundation. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this product however my sister let me have a sample of hers & I adore it. I'm yet to buy the full product but I will be for sure.

SKINCARE: Nivea Soft Moisturising Creme. It was my bestfriend that first introduced me to this product & it's been favourite ever since. It's an incredibly beautiful moisturise that you can use for your face, hands & body which makes it fantastic for travelling. I'm sure I've talked it about it before on here which I guess shows just how much I love it.

HAIRCARE: TRESemmé Botanique Damage Recovery Shampoo & Conditioner. I've been using the shampoo & conditioner combination since in first came out, which was very recently. It has a beautiful scent & leaves my hair looking & feeling the best it has in a long time.

LIP PRODUCT: Lime Crime Liquid Lipstick in Cupid. This particular product was actually gifted to me by my friend when I was down in Christchurch & I love it. It's such a beautiful petal pink hue.

LIP CARE PRODUCT: Nivea Coconut Lip Butter. I've mentioned these this product before in my Winter Morning & Evening Skincare Routine. Here in New Zealand, they brought out a new scent & I had to pick it up & try it out. And I love it just as much as I love the others. Nivea lip care products are definitely some of my favourites.

FRAGRANCE: This month I have been reaching for my Lady Gaga Fame. As some of you know, I was in Christchurch for about 10 days & that specific fragrance & being around all my friends from down there just brings back good memories.

YOUTUBE: Jasmine Rossol is one of my favourite YouTubers this month & I mentioned her in my '5 To Follow On YouTube' & I'll link that if you're interested but definitely check her content out!

INSTAGRAM: I've always loved Lauren Elizabeth's content on Instagram & I thought it was about time I mentioned her on my blog. I adore her as a person & her Instagram is just as amazing as she is!

FILM: The Help is one of my all time favourite films & I've seen it a bunch of times. It tells a fantastic story of what it was like back in the 1960's for the black community. I highly recommend that everybody watches it at least once.

ALBUM: My favourite album this month one by Conor Maynard. Conor's newest album is a bunch of covers obviously sung by him. Conor has an amazing voice & he definitely brings a twist & makes each of the songs his own is a special way! Definitely go & have a listen & let me know which song is your favourite.

PEOPLE: While I was in Christchurch I was able to catch up & spend time with a bunch of my friends & it was amazing. I had so much fun & it was great to catch up, have a few drinks & talk about the old times.

QUOTE: " Be humble. Be teachable. The world is bigger than your view of the world. There's always room for a new idea, a new step, a new perspective, a new beginning."

B x





No comments:

Post a Comment