1 November 2016

Seventeen Before 2017


'17 Before 2017’ is a fairly new concept to me but I’ve absolutely fallen in love with it & I can already see it having a benefit in my life, so therefore I thought it would only be appropriate to share what it’s all about with you guys. 

'17 Before 2017’ is essentially a list of 17 tasks you want to complete before 2017. The idea of the list is to keep you motivated & focused as 2016 comes to an end. Your 17 tasks could be absolutely anything you want. 

I first came across this concept over at Kara’s blog, which I’ll have linked, where she talks about her goals & how she comes up with her goals but also where she found some insightful thought provoking prompts that will help you decide on the tasks you want to achieve before 2017. 

Lisa is also another amazing creator, I’ll have her blog linked & she was the one that crated the original prompts that are going to help you decide on the tasks you would like to achieve before the end of the year. 
  • Consider what you need to clear out of the way before you can really get to work on next years big goals. 
  • What unfinished business needs attended to so you can end this year with a clean slate?
  • Which projects need more research, or simply let go of, so you can make room for more of what you want to enter your life?
  • What or whom do you need to say ‘no’ to right now?
  • Which people, activities & events do you want to be present for the rest of 2016?
  • What you have to happen in this last quarter to make 2016 feel like an absolute success?

A few of my bigger goals or task I’d like to complete before 2017 are getting my learner license, completing an updated CV & a few smaller tasks I would like to complete are things such as clean out cupboards, cleaning out the spare room, finishing specific books & completing research for a project.

You can set goals that are going to work & are achievable for you over the next couple of months. These next two months are generally pretty crazy for everybody especially building up to Christmas so I think it’s important to have goals & tasks written down that you want to achieve in that time so you always have something to refer back to.

What are the goals you'd like to have achieved by the end of 2016? 

 B x

No comments:

Post a Comment