26 June 2018

Four Highlights From The Past Month | June 2018


Where the bloody heck has this month gone?! One moment I was in Auckland singing along with the most gorgeous Irish lad ever and the next I'm sat here writing about it in the end of month highlights post. We're close now to being half way through the year and I cannot believe how fast the first half has gone. 

June has been a relatively normal month with a few special highlights that have stood out to me the most. Next month holds the winter school holidays which means I'll be working longer hours which I'm excited for because we have some super exciting activities planned. Fingers crossed I'll be able to keep up with the uploads but make sure you're following me on Twitter, @bonnieellenxo, for all the updates. 

Niall Horan Concert + Auckland
At the very beginning the of the month I took my little sister and one of her good friends to Auckland  to see Niall preform live for her 17th birthday. Well lets just say, he's freaking gorgeous, he accent made me heart melt and it was better than I could have ever expected. I will say no more. 

Nicole's 17th
My baby sister isn't so little anymore. Well she actually hasn't been little for awhile now but I'm so proud of her and I cannot wait to see what life has in store for her next. 

Getting My Shit Together
June has been the month of really sorting my shit out. I've revamped my whole organisation system for all aspects of my life. It has me super motivated for the second half of the year and what it has in store for me. 

Sunshine
I think I mentioned in my last post that we've seen about 13-14 hours of sunshine for the whole month, but hey, I'll take what I can get. I'm not winter's biggest fan so any sunshine is better than none. 

Hope you have all had a fantastic June, and I cannot wait to see how July plays out!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment