21 June 2018

Seasonal Makeup | Autumn/Winter


Well we all know how much I love winter and how dry it makes my skin, oh that's right, I don't. The sun just happens to be out, streaming through my window but don't let it fool you. We've seen about 13-14 hours of sun this month so far and I cannot imagine we'll be seeing it any more often next month. 

During the winter I always bitch and moan about how dry my skin is and to counter act that, I try to keep my makeup not only minimal but dewy too. Keeping it light and fresh makes my skin appear a hell of a lot more hydrated than it actually is and that's what this girl loves in the  middle of winter. 

Face
I kept my face products limited in the winter so that simply leaves me with three. The Chichi BB Cream for a medium but dewy coverage, Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in the T zone because apparently that's the one area that likes to stay oily all year round and then of course the Revlon Highlight and Sculpt Kit to highlight the high points of my face as well as to contour/bronze up the skin. 

Brows
Absolute nothing new here, two products. Natio Brow Kit and Chichi Brow Pomade. I rely on these products to keep my brows look fierce all day long. 

Mascara
Again, nothing to unusual for me. Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. When I find a combo that works well together I tend to stick with it until I find something new and exciting to try. 

Lips
What a surprise, they're dry, flakey and hurt terribly at this time of the year. At the moment I'm loving using my Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm. I find it hydrates my lips for a decent amount of time and boy, does it smell delicious! If you're having issues with you lips this winter I highly recommend you give Burt's Bees product a whirl. 

B x 





No comments:

Post a Comment