3 February 2019

2019: January Favourites & Highlights | Makeup, Perfume & Influencers

Christchurch International Tattoo Festival - @adeleharris

This post has been a long time coming & I apologise for that! The past week has been all about getting back into a somewhat normal routine while trying not to lose the plot at the same time. It feels good to be back writing & I'm excited to share my favourite products & moments from the past month. 

Favourites

Everything is linked where appropriate & be sure to let me know what some of your favourites have been! Below are where you can find all my thoughts & reviews on some my favourites products from above.

'New In My Beauty Rotation 002' - http://bit.ly/2QVwLgk
'Favourite Summer Lippy' - http://bit.ly/2Cwfu84


Highlights 
January has been a month full of highlights. We celebrated Sylvie's third birthday! It's strange to think I've had him for three years now & he's grown so much! I attended the Christchurch International Tattoo Festival & it was incredible! There are so many talented people out there do some really amazing work. I've also done a lot of planning, organising & goal setting over the past month. I'm so excited for this coming year & the things I have planned. Summer has also finally decided to turn up so it's been great to actually see the sun & get some vitamin D for a change. January has been a fantastic month & it's gone so quick! I'm can't wait to properly jump into February & get shit completed!

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment