25 April 2019

Product Review: Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Hydrating Facial Mask, Facial Spray & Moisturiser


A little post from me today about my my skins new love for the Clinique Moisture Surge range. My skin can get super dehydrated really quickly if I'm not keeping on top of it with extremely hydrating products. Clinique Moisture Surge products have been a lifesaver for my skin & I couldn't be more grateful. 

Moisture Surge 72 Hour Replenishing Hydrator
"Our addictively refreshing gel cream is now enhanced to give your skin the power to rehydrate itself. Delivers an instant moisture boost. Keeps skin almost twice as hydrated at the end of the day than it did before. Enjoy 72 hours of non-stop hydration, even after washing your face." 

This moisturiser is one that I prefer to use either at night or on makeup-free days. I wouldn't recommend this product under makeup unless you have a little extra time to let it sit on the skin before hand. While it's super hydrating, it can give the slippery feeling to the skin once makeup is applied. It's definitely not the kind of moisturiser that has prime like properties that helps your makeup stay in place. Other than that I adore this product & it's done wonders for my skin. 

Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
"Creamy oil free facial mask deeply moistures while you sleep. Wake up to a dewy glow in the morning."

All you probably know by now that I love a good face mask & before I tired this product I was looking for a hydrating face mask. This mask is one better, it's an overnight hydrating face mask. I adore this mask, it leaves skin looking plump with a dewy glow in the morning & is perfect for anyone that needs a little extra hydration boost. 

Moisture Surge Thirsty Skin Relief Face Spray
"Refreshing, oil free facial spray rapidly replenishes skin’s moisture level with a fine mist.” 

Another great product which allows a little extra hydration boost. This product can be used morning or night alongside your favourite moisturiser. I feel that this product isn't a necessity but it's a good little extra to have on hand if you felt like your skin needed it. 

All in all, the combination of these three products have made a huge different in my skincare routine & I'm so grateful. Dehydration has been a huge issue with my skin for a long time but now I feel like I've found the perfect combination of products, for now anyway. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment