25 February 2016

bonnieellenxo Update

I honestly had no idea what I wanted to upload for todays post so I thought I would just sit down, talk about a few things as well as of just chat about the things that are on my mind.

I would like to thank everyone that is constantly supporting me, whether you've just started reading or you've been reading my blog for awhile now, my family & friends, it all means the world to me. I've had a crazy increase of reads across all posts over the past couple of months & it's a great feeling to know that you guys are loving the content I'm posting.

Next, I would like to mention that I've made a public Facebook page which you can follow here. This is where you'll get regular updates, very similar to other social media updates. I wanted to create this other platform for those who maybe don't have Twitter or Instagram. I'd love to have you over on my other social media platforms as well, if you want to follow me you can find me @bonnieellenxo on all public social media I have or you can find all the links you'll need at the top hand corner of my blog.

I feel like this months post have been all over the place. I don't know whether that's true or if I'm just being to hard on myself. I mean it could just be that this past month has been incredibly busy & full on & I have to admit that I've very much a perfectionist when it comes to all the work I do. I don't know, let me know what you guys think & also let me know if there is anything in particular that you'd like to see her on my blog because I'd love to know.

Last but most definitely not least I just want to say be kind to one another. I've & heard an incredible amount of hate & just horrible nasty comments, even family & friends. We should all be bring each up with positivity rather than bringing each other down with negativity. Honestly I can't stress that enough & I know that it might not necessarily be you but I'm hoping that you will get on board & just remind those around that kindness is free & it can take all of two seconds.


B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment