7 January 2018

Beating A Creative Block


Just a quick one from me today but I want to touch on creative blocks. Creative blocks can happen to the best of us and they're always frustrating. I do a lot of my post planning/writing in advance and when trying to figure out what content you want to post for the month, a creative block is the last thing you need. 

I tend to get my inspiration from those around me with that be in person or online. Inspiration can come from anywhere, but it's just a matter of getting your mind out of that creative rut. 

Hot Bubble Bath
A hot bath is always a stress reliever for me. It's a way for me to relax and chill out for a bit. I have a lot of my best ideas in the bath and I've been even known to write posts in the bath. But my point being, when allowing myself to relax and destress all my creative ideas start flowing more easily.  

Others Creative Content
Another way I find helps bet a creative block is indulging yourself in other peoples creativity. Looking through other peoples creative content helps spark ideas in my mind and can lead to some pretty awesome stuff. 

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment