25 January 2018

Instagram Roundup

Last year I didn't post a whole lot on my Instagram but I want that to change in 2018. I thought I'd talk through some of the Instagram pictures and a few of the things I've been up to over the past couple of months. 

01 December 2017
I got my first tattoo, ahh! I've been thinking about getting this tattoo for years now and 2017 being the year that I lost both my Nan and Pop it only felt right to get in down in 2017. Not only that but it was the weekend of my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. The tattoo is a combination of both their birthdays, which to me be special because it's the very day they started having an impact on the world. 


12 December 2017 
Whether you follow me on Instagram or not, this photo probably looks familiar to you because it's my profile picture on the majority of my social media accounts. I simply took this photo because I was having a good makeup day and I knew I needed a new picture for social media, so I was really killing two birds with one stone. 


15 January 2018
Over Christmas and New Year I took some time away from social media and I didn't stress to much about posting. So my first post for 2018 is actually a repost of probably my favourite photo of Summer 2017. It's a beautiful beach house in Little Kaiteriteri. It was so gorgeous, I couldn't help take a snap of it. 


19 January 2018
I posted this photo not only because it's one of my favourites but also because I'mr really missing my Christchurch pals. I spent 13 years of my life in Christchurch and still have some of the most amazing friends who still live down there. I unfortunately don't get to see them as much as I would like but fingers crossed this year I'll get to see them a bit more often. PS; Yes, we may have been a little drunk in this photo. 


20 January 2018
I love spending time at the beach in the summer. It was such a beautiful day, 28 degrees and spending the day at the beach was a dream. 


22 January 2018
I'm missing my little sister. I can't believe she's 17 this year. I adore this photo of us, it's definitely one of my all time favourites. 


24 January 2018
It's really odd and it's something I've thought about for ages but I definitely still consider Christchurch 'home'. I've been living away from Christchurch now for three years and the city has changed so much but when I go to visit it still feels like home in a weird way. For the long time I said I'd never move back and it's only recently that I thought I might actually be able to move back there. There are no plans in the near future to move back to Christchurch, I'm loving my life here in Nelson but I'd definitely consider it if I had to. 


If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can here

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment