28 January 2018

Five Highlights From The Month | January 2018


The first month of 2018 is nearly over and I thought I'd take some time to reflect on five highlights from this first month of 2018. 

Best Friends Ashleigh and Cassidy Came To Visit
I spent the first week of January with two of my best friends and it was great to spend time with them especially because I don't get to see them often since they live back in Christchurch. I love them to pieces so it was a fantastic way to start 2018. 

With My Little Sister For Three Weeks
Over Christmas and New Year my little sister, Nicole, and I got to spend three weeks together. Again, I don't get to see my sister often since she's living in Christchurch so time together is always spent having as much fun as possible. 

Evolve Festival
Around the end of eery January Nelson holds what's called the Evolve Festival. It's described as the 'Wellbeing Sustainable Living Expo' and it's all about practitioners sharing products and services with you that will help support different aspects of your health and wellbeing. Some of those include body work, massaging, energy healing, meditation, chanting, yoga, dance, sound healing, aromatherapy and essential oils, thermal readings and psychic readings. There are also lots of natural body products for purchases. It's something I look forward to every year and this year it didn't disappoint. 

Blogging and Social Media
In the month of January I got back into the swing of things in regards to my social media and my website. A lot of the posts you would've seen at the end of last year and over the New Year would've been pre-written and scheduled purely because I wanted to take some time off  and have a bit of a break. But I'm now back into my routine and I'm really enjoying being back. 

Sunshine
The weather this summer has been slightly up and down. There have been bouts of rain and wind but for the majority of the summer so far we've had pretty incredible weather. I love the summer, the warmth and the beach so I'm totally in my element at the moment. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment