9 December 2014

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

Hiii 
 So this is my first ever blog post so I thought it would be cool for you guys to get to know me a little. I've chosen to do the 50 facts about me questions, I think this is an awesome way for you guys to get to know me and a great first blog post. Hope you guys enjoy! (: 

1: What are you wearing? 
Black tights with a navey blue striped singlet. 

2: Have you ever been in love?
No I haven't, although at the time I probably thought I was but looking back now I can tell you I was definitely not!

3: Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes I have, unfortunately.

4: How tall are you?
Not 110% sure.

5: How much do you weigh?
Not 110% sure, but maybe 80kg. 

6: Any tattoos?
Nope.

7: Any piercings?
Yeah, both ears twices. 

8: OTP?
Here in New Zealand OTP actually means 'on the piss' but I know in Amercia, the UK and other parts of the world in means 'one turn peering' and for that I would have to say Daryl and Beth from The Walking Dead. 

9: Favourite show?
Definitely The Walking Dead.

10: Favourite band?
The Script for sure. 

11: Something you miss?
 Definitely my family and friends that live overseas aswell as family and friends that live in different parts of New Zealand. 

12: Favourite song?
I'm liking a few songs at the moment and they would have to be: You ruin me by the Veronicas, Steal my girl by One Direction, New Thang by Redfoo, Lips are movin by Meghan Trainer and Superheroes by the Script.  

13: Zodiac sign?
Taurus.

14: Quality you look for in a partner?
Ah, a good sence of humour and an open mind. 

15: How old are you?
16 but 17 on May 3rd. 

16: Favourite quote?
"It's okay to be a glowstick: sometimes we have to break before we shine."

17: Favourite actor? 
Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp.

18: Favourite colour? 
Purple but I do like white as well. 

19: Loud or soft music?
It depends on the situation, I mean some music just sounds better loud and others quite. 

20: Where do you do when you're sad?
A quite place, I go for either a walk or a run to try and clear my head, or I might just do a workout.

21: How long do you take in the shower?
20-25 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Between 30-45 minutes.

23: Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24: Turn ons?
Decent sence of humor, smells good, attractive, an open mind, understanding and caring.

25: Turn offs?
Arrogance, bad personal hygenine, to much facial hair, drunk idiots. 

26: The reason you started your blog?
My next blog post will explain more but basically my blog is an outlet for me to say how I'm really feeling, to write about my experiences with depression, anxiety, panic disorder, bullies, school, and just life in general. To answer any questions you guys might have also. I love to write and all I'm doing is putting my life experiences so far, into a blog hoping that it will help some of you guys out there. 

27: Fears?
Failure, spiders, small creatures, that people will try and treat me differently because of my mental illness or act like I'm to totally different person because I'm not, I'm still the same person I was before you knew that I had a mental illness. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Sometimes things get really overwhelming in my life, so the last time I cried was probably over something that just got a little to much for me. 

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night. 

30: Meaning behind your blog name?
It's just my first and middle names. 

31: The lasy book you read?
All Blacks Don'y Cry: A Story of Hope by John Kirwan.

32: The book you are currently reading?
I'm currently not reading anything at the moment.

33: Last show you watched?
The Walking Dead.

34: Last person you talked to?
My Personal trainer, Kate.

35: The relationship between you and the last person you text?
Just friends (:

36: Favourite food?
Strawberries, raspberries or blueberries for sure.

37: Place you want to visit?
The UK and Queensland, Australia.

38: Last place you were?
Coffee shop with my personal trainer.

39: Do you have a crush?
Nope.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Yesterday.

42: Favourite flavour sweets?
Here in New Zealand we call them lollies and I'm not a big fan of sweet things. 

43: What instruments do you play?
None.

44: Favourite piece of jewerly?
My greenstone hook necklace.

45: Last sport you played?
Netball in the winter but other than that I try and workout everyday. 

46: Last song you sang? 
Steal my girl by One Direction. 

47: Favourite chat up line?
"Hey, do you know what material this top is made from?"
"Girlfriend material"

48: Have you ever used it?
No hahaha, and I don't intend to! It's very cheesy but the only one I could think of! 

49: Last time you hung with someone?
Half and hour ago.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
I tag you to answer these questions, even if you don't have a blog I chanllenge you to answer these! 

Until next time guys,
Love you guys millions & we'll talk soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment