21 March 2017

Empties No.003


Finding a product you genuinely love is one thing but finishing it is another. I don't know what it is but there is so much satisfaction in finishing a product & being able to throw it away. Or maybe that's just me? 

'Empties' posts are some of my favourites to write up & share with you guys. I have a variety of skincare empties to talk about today. Some I loved & would repurchase & others I think there are better alternatives on the market. Please remember that just because I don't like a product or that a specific product doesn't work for me, doesn't necessarily mean it wont work for you. We all have different preferences & skin variations, so what works for me may not necessarily work for you & vise versa. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this exfoliant & would purchase it again. It seemed to work well for my skin & didn't leave my skin feeling tight or stripped of all moisture. It left pores feeling & looking brand new. It had a pleasant scent & wasn't to harsh on the skin, but still exfoliated skin well leaving it feeling fresh.

I believe I've spoken about this product before & it could well be my second bottle of it. It's a beautiful moisturiser & because it's more on the thicker side it made for a great night cream. To me it smelt like baby powder, which is an enjoyable fresh scent. Would definitely purchase this product. 

One of the best makeup removers I've found to date. I thoroughly enjoyed using this product, it removers all makeup beautifully without any pulling or tugging, even waterproof eye makeup. If you can get your hands on this product then I definitely recommend you give it ago. 

Now, some of you may be aware I've had issues with this product & it's definitely not a favourite of mine. When used all over the face, it broke me out the worst I've ever seen my skin. However, because I had so much of the product left I decided to use it purely & only for the removal of eye makeup. It works well for removing eye makeup but I wouldn't just go out & buy this product specifically for eye makeup removal as I believe there are better products out there on the market that I could use. 

Love, love, love this product & would repurchase it over & over again. You only need to use this product maybe once a week because it really does deep clean pores & remover all the gunk from your skin. It leaves skin feeling so soft & smooth as well as super clean. 

I don't think I really need to say to much about this product since I've been using it for a good two years now. I'm about to go purchase my third bottle of this stuff. It helps to keep impurities away & leaves skin feeling fresh. I swear by this stuff & it's been a staple in my skincare routine for as long as I can remember. 

Again, I've spoken about this product before & I simply adore it. It's light on the skin, absorbs beautifully & leaves your skin feeling moisturised all day, even if wearing makeup over the top. This product if perfect for travelling as well because you're able to use it on not only your face but your body & hands if needed. Definitely going to be repurchasing this in the near future. 

Palmers always have such beautiful products & this one didn't disappoint. I've actually purchased this product a few times now & what I like most about it is that it's completely raw, it doesn't have any of the nasty stuff in it. The scent is amazing, the product is thick & settles into dry patches well. I've purchased the body lotion version of this stuff & my skin is thoroughly enjoying it. 

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment