30 March 2017

March Beauty & Lifestyle Favourites


I can't believe it's favourites time again. It's only a month until my birthday, how crazy is that? This month I've been loving a collection of things from skincare, to beauty & even the most recent issue of Frankie.

Palmers Shea Formula with Vitamin E, Raw Shea Body Lotion
Love this stuff & highly recommend it. I've previously used the hand cream before in this range & the only difference is that the body lotion isn't as thick, which just means that it soaks into your skin a lot quicker. Other than that both products are very comparable. A beautiful scent & leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day.

Neutrogena Oil Free Daily Scrub for Acne Prone Skin
This product is new to my skincare routine & has been for roughly two months now. So far I'm loving it. It helps unclog any congested pores & remove dead skin cells. It's drastically improved a small gathering of blemishes which were hanging out on my chin, in a matter of a few days. It definitely gets a big thumbs up from me.

The Body Shop Mineral & Ginger Warming Clay Mask
In combination with the Neutrogena Oil Free Scrub above, this product also helped improve my gathering of blemishes over the past few months. The ginger, cinnamon oil & kaolin have amazing effect on your skin as well as keeping the skin smooth while unclog congested pores. The warming part of this mask opens up pores & deep cleanses your skin.

Revlon ColourStay Foundation for Dry to Normal Skin
I have the Revlon ColourStay foundation in 110 Ivory. I find 110 Ivory isn't quite the right under tone for me & I probably should've gone for a shade darker. However, that doesn't change my opinion of the product. It sits beautifully on the skin, it has a long wearing coverage yet it's a light weight foundation that doesn't have the tendency to cake. Would definitely recommend giving it a try, maybe you'll love it just as much as I do.

Clinique Blush 20 Bashful Plum 
Such a beautiful shade & definitely one of my favourites in my collection. It's super pigmented & applies beautifully to the skin. It gives a flushed, warm tone to your skin & makeup look. It's the kind of blush that would look good on several skin types.

Too Faced Natural Matte Palette
I don't think I really need to say too much about this palette. It's clearly a very much loved piece in my collection. The shades are beautiful, pigments, buttery & blend so well. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone looking for a gorgeous neutrals eyeshadow palette.

Frankie Magazine, Australia 
It is not rocket science that I adore this magazine. Frankie is an Australian based magazine with a whole variety of articles on a range of different topics such as design, art, photography, fashion, beauty, travel, music craft, home & life. There is always something for everyone as it's so universal & the current issue definitely has to be one of my favourites. Not only is the front cover stunning, the articles on the inside are just as amazing.

B x








No comments:

Post a Comment