5 February 2019

Product Review: Revolution Ultra Brow Enhancing Kit


"This is our amazing palette to truly bulletproof your brows! We have assembled everything you will ever need, in one amazing palette, for the most refined HD brow needs. The palette contains 4 super blendable eyebrow powders, 2 tinted eyebrow wax, the amazing eyebrow arch enhancing cream and brow bone highlighter, eyebrow pencil, and mini tweezers/applicators! All in sleek palette with full size mirror. Get bullet-proofed brows. Available in 3 shade options."

I take my brows very seriously & it's not very often that I change up which products I'm using. But after trying a couple of Revolution products I was hopeful that their brow products would be as amazing. I can only speak for the products I've tried & at this stage it's only their Ultra Brow Enhancing Kit but so far I'm really enjoying using it. It has everything you need in the one sleek palette with a gorgeous sized mirror. I'm really impressed with this product & am looking forward to trying some of their other products. 

If you're interested in other new products I've been trying, check out my post, 'New In My Beauty Rotation 002' & suggest some new products you think are worth trying!

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment