3 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Hiiii everybody! ♡

Happy New Years! I hope everybody enjoyed there Christmas and New Years! I hope you all made memories that will be cherished forever! 

I enjoyed my Christmas Day with my Nan and Pop in my new home which was lovely! A few days after I picked one of my bestfriends up from the bus stop! She came to visit from down home and we got to spend new years together which was nice. 

So over the past few days we have been visiting beaches and different fun events and places but I thought in this blog post I will just talk about what we got up to New Years Eve and New Years Day. 

We woke up on New Years Eve to pretty crap weather! It was rainning and it was cold outside! It was pretty miserable so we decided to do a bit of shopping! We went down the main streets in the centre of town and just browsed the shops! We then went and had some frozen yoghurt, I don't normally like frozen yoghurt but the bestie convinced me to try it and I loved it! Come 7PM that night the sun came out and it was lovely and warm! So we decided to head down to the beach and go for a swim! It was so lovely and peaceful down there, it was just such an amazing place to be on New Years Eve. We spent abut 2 hours there and then came home for snacks, a movie and to see the New Year in. I couldn't have asked for a better way to end 2014! 


The beach on New Years Eve! ♡  


New Years Day! What a gorgeous day! There wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun was out and it was a beautiful warm day! We started off at the annual market, which had a few little bits and pieces to look at, it was lovely to just relax in that way and enjoy the weather and a cold drink. Natureland had been of the list of things to do with my bestfriend while she was up so we thought what a better day to do it than New Years Day and it was perfect weather for it too! So we went and visited the Lamas, monkeys, birds, turtles, fish and all the other cool creatures. It was nice just to explore and feed the animals. We got some really cool pics! We then decided to spend the rest of the afternoon at the beach, of course, no surprises there, right guys?! It was such an amazing first day of 2015 and I got to spend it with the people care about the most! 
Me posing with an elephant made from a bush! ♡ 

Feeding the Lamas! The were so cute! Aw! ♡



The beach on New Years Day! ♡


I've really enjoyed the past few days with my bestfriend and it will be sad to see her go but I'm sure we'll see each other sometime soon! 

I hope you all had an amazing start to 2015 because I know I did! 
Best wishes for the up coming year!
Love you guys millions and we'll talk soon! ♡





No comments:

Post a Comment