17 January 2015

HAPPINESS IS THE KEY IN LIFE

Hiii everybody! 

Today blog post is a bit of a random one but something that I believe is really worth sharing! Happiness. I can't begin to express to you guys how important happiness is. I have come across some people that have really changed my views upon things and I'm so glad I happened to find them because I promise you this change is for the better and it couldn't of happened at a better time. Through finding these people I'm the happiest I have been in ages and I truly feel like I've just been able to be myself. 

On the 01 January I found myself thinking of ways to change my life, I had watched all these videos but I wanted to really do something for myself. I so want this year to be a good one for me but instead of waiting for it to magically appear like I have done in previous years, I'm going to go out at get it! For about, what I believe is coming up four years, I have suffered from serve anxiety and depression and I could sit down and tell people how awful my life has been in those four years but instead I use my experiences to continue my self growth and help others and to help you guys. And don't get me wrong I know we all have are struggles in life but it's what we can learn and take from those experiences that really matters. I know that I still have a long road to recovery but I believe that I'm definitely on the right track. I also know that my anxiety and depression will never 'go away', that it'll continually be apart of my life, but it's not about fighting it anymore, it's learning how to manage it and know what best works for my body. 

"No matter what circumstances life throws in your direction, you have to believe that you can handle it. It's really about our perception. There is no such thing as a bad circumstance. All those things that we perceive as bad are actually real growing experiences in life. You have to see that everything that happens to you has come into your life for a reason, an we are challenged in life because that's what life is all about. Life is about how we deal with all those challenges.' ~ Anonymous 

Sometimes life doesn't go as planned. The road to success can be quite a bumpy one. Just when things start to go right, life tends to make things...well ...interesting. The up and downs in life are inevitable. You can feel like you are on top of the world one moment and feel like you've hit rock bottom the next. But after every storm comes a rainbow. As cliché as that sounds...it's true. Whatever you may be going through, it won't last forever and I want you to remember that, the good times are just around that corner. And with that I just wanted to say, my storm lasted 4 years and don't get me wrong I still have my bad days and I want you guys to know that, but now I can confirm my rainbow is truly starting to shine. Your storm doesn't have to last that long at all. I encourage anyone out there who is struggling to reach out for help because if I had done it sooner my rainbow would have been shinning for a lot longer. 

2015 is going to be about my happiness! I can't please everybody and I don't need to! This year is going to be about focusing on the things that really matter to me, family, friends and my own personal well being. For so many years, I've worried about what others think, what others are going to think if I do certain things. So my challenge to myself this year is to worry less, not to not worry at all because I think worrying is an important thing to feel but just to worry less and not necessarily worry about the silly small things. 

"I'm in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness." 

I really wish you guys all the best with what 2015 is going to bring you, I hope it brings happiness to your life, I really do! xxx

Thankyou so much for reading, I love you guys millions and millions! 
We'll talk soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment