9 April 2015

I'VE LEARNT TO CENTRE MY THOUGHTS

A few blog posts ago, I uploaded a blog post called 'Cheer Up, Bad Days Happen' and the blog post was my top ten tips for improving your day! This blog post is going to be slightly related to that. Recently my life has taken the downward rollercoaster and only just started to take the journey back up again. So in this blog post I would just like to talk about how and what has helped me centre my thoughts and what's helped me get through this tough patch in my life. A mixture of things have helped me do this ranging from the people in my life, to books, inspiring YouTubers, their videos and advice, quotes I've come across and the Bible.

                         
                                                                Picture: pinterest.com

1.  Demi Lovato, Stay Strong 365 Days of the Year Book.   
Demi has this incredible book out and I'm not entirly sure when it came out but this book is so inspiring. For each day of the year Demi mentions a favourite quotoe of hers, how she perceives the particular quote, how it's helped her through difficult times in her life etc and then at the bottom of the page there is a goal she has set for herself and us as readers. You can go to and from your favourite pages whenever you're in need of a pick me up! I adore Demi and how incredibly strong she is, Demi also briefly mentions in the beginning of the book what she ahs personally deals with and I think this is great as after reading it we no longer feel like the only one dealing with difficult times it our lives. Demi's book has helped me create a better verision of myself and I hope she can do the same for you. 

2. YouTubers and their inspiring videos. 
YouTubers that I have found incredibly inspiring are Meghan Rienks, Marissa Lace, Connor Franta, Zoe Sugg and I know there's alot more inspiring YouTubers out there but these are just some of my recent favourites so feel free to let me know some of yours in the comments! The videos that I'm going to link from these four YouTubers are all different in some way however I can relate to them all and I think that's why I love them so much.

Meghan Rienks: 
1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&v=WJZTJ8EqjU0
2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&params=OAFIAVgD&v=T4fDdZjJWXg&mode=NORMAL
3. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&params=OAFIAVgB&v=VHvYr5_HTCk&mode=NORMAL
4. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&params=OAFIAVgF&v=2DbdtkfmQnc&mode=NORMAL

Marissa Lace: 
1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&params=OAFIAVgI&v=zbeH1vax7os&mode=NORMAL

Connor Franta: 
1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLXikOc3KidTgm-CUD2140Cf6Me5nlZ8i8&params=OAFIAVgE&v=p8paaQxzUMY&mode=NORMAL

Zoe Sugg: 
1. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HG-WbtoAf2k

So those are just a few of my favourite inspiring and helpful videos that I have loved recently! They have all just made me feel like I'm not alone in all of this which is such a amazing feeling because feeling alone can be a really powerful emotion. Sorry they aren't in link form but you should sftill be able to copy and paste them into your search bar! 

3. The Bible. 
Now this is a personal one, this may or may not be something that someone of you are into but I'm going to talk about in anyway! For me, recently, the bible has been my go to, when my thoughts are all a little to much for me, everything is kind of messy, I turn to my bible. I believe in God and I believe that God has designed a journey for all of us to live. I believe it's important and vital to have a higher power - something that is bigger than yourself, something you can turn for comfort and for me personally it's God but it be anything, simply what you believe in, karma, the universe etc. Some days can be really tough and it's important to have something that will motivate, inspire, help us stay positive and keep on moving forward. 

4. My Favourite Quotes of the Moment. 
"There are always going to be highs and lows, heartbreaks and victories, and everything inbetween. So sometimes the smallest few words can make all the difference, they can comfort and they can inspire." // Demi Lovato 

"There are only two days of the year that nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is called tomorrow so today is the right day to love,  believe and mostly love." // unknown

"It's important to have goals and dreams. But never stop living in the present moment, be thankful for all the amazing people and things you have right now." // unknown

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone // Audrey Hepburn

Feel free to leave some of your favourite quotes in the comments, I have so many I couldn't put them all down so I've just given you four and I hope you love them as much as I do! 

Thankyou guys so much for reading and supporting my blog!

If you would like to follow me on my soical media then you absoulety can,
Twiter: bonni3ellen
Insta: bonnie.ellen
Tumblr: bonni3ellen.tumblr.com

We'll talk very soon, sending my love you all of you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment