17 May 2015

ME TIME TAG

Previously on my blog I've talked about how important it is to have 'me time' so today I thought I would do the Me Time Tag so you can take a speak peak into what I do when I'm personally having some me time!


                         
                                                       Picture: weheartit.com

1. What do you watch or read during me time? 
During me time I love to watch just really crappy reality T.V programmes, these are generally really easy watches and I'm generally scrolling through my social media, catching up during this time as well! In the way of books I have been loving Tanya Burrs book as well as Connor Frantas! Not only do I love supporting #teaminternet both books are so well written and such easy reads. 

2. What do you wear during me time?
Normally just a over sized comfy jumper, a little pair of shorts or tights, as well as some comfy fluffy bed socks. 

3. What are you favourite me time beauty products?
A good ole Lush bathbomb, a nice face mask and a nice smelling body lotion! 

4. Current favourite nail polish?
Currently I don't have a particular favourite colour but I'm currently obsessed with Sally Hasen nail polishes at the moment. I find the formula so amazing and there is a beautiful colour range too. 

5. What do you eat or drink during me time?
Definitley some tea and generally that's it, my me time usually happenes at night around 800PM or later so I don't usually eat anything but if I do it normally fruit and/or yoghurt. 

6. Current favourite candle?
Current favourite candle is currently a handmade one which I got as a gift for Christmas from a family member! It's the most beautiful beautiful scent, it's blackberry and vanilla and it's just amazing, it melts my heart! I do need to purchase some more as I'm currently running low so let me know your recommendations!

7. Do you ever have outdoor me time?
No so much now that it's winter time, it gets dark around 530PM and gets cooler earlier however in the summer I definitely do! 

8. Would you go to see a movie alone?
I'm going to say no to this just because I have really bad anxiety and I would personally just rather go with someone in that sense but besides that factor I think it would definitley be a lot nicer to go to the movies with someone else whether it's a friends or whatnot but if you like to go to the movies alone totatlly go for it and rock it girlfriend!

9. Favourite online shop?
Either eBay or NZSale! I'm sure everyone knows what eBay is but NZSale is very similar but based here in New Zealand! The shop sales discounted products vaired from make up, clothing pieces, home wear etc. 

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me time?
I take me time for absolute granted, there isn't much time during the week where I actually get me time so I definitely try and make the most of my time, I just try and switch off, read some of my bible and the current book whatever that may be. 

Feel free to follow me on soical media,
Twitter: bonni3ellen
Insta: bonnie.ellen
Tumblr: www.tumblr.com/bonni3ellen

Sending love and happiness to you all, 
Bonnie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment