14 August 2016

5 Posts To Read This Weekend

Rounding up my most loved posts from the past month or so is something I think that will become common feature on my blog. So here are 5 of my most loved pieces of the blogging world. To start this mini series off, I thought I would share some of my all time favourites blogging content.

By Lily Pebbles at lilypebbles.com

📷 : www.lilypebbles.co.uk

"It's coming up my 4th blogiversary, so I thought it was time to write my most requested blog post. I love receiving emails from people who read my site & I'd say 9 out of 10 are asking me for tips on blogging. So here are my tips, take them with a pinch of salt, we all have very different opinions & that's the whole beauty of blogging! Here are just some basic tips that will help you get started if you're thinking of starting a beauty blog." 

By Victoria at inthefrow.com

📷 : www.inthefrow.com

"Working inside a building where the walls & flooring is crumbling & the heat is pouring through the closed windows onto your sweating forehead whilst you carefully overlock the edge of a £3 t-shirt sleeve, is not acceptable. Having your partner die of diseases called by agricultural pesticides & chemicals, due to the pressure from manufacturers & retailers to grow cotton quicker, is not acceptable. Leaving your only child with your family, miles away from home, returning one year to see them, because you can not afford the time or costs to keep them alive whilst you work in a clothing factory for $68 a month, is absolutely not acceptable. And I am referring to the true & hidden costs of the clothing you are wearing as displayed in the eye opening documentary, True Cost."



"Last week was a complete & utter fail of a week work-wise. Procrastination-wise it was banning. My cupboards are cleared, viral cast video knowledge up to date & my wardrobe has been looked so organised. My to-do list however, remained un-ticked & so this week I've tried real hard to get back into the swing of things, despite a cold & intermittent internet - Snapchat fam where you at?"

By Hannah Witton at hannahwitton.com 

📷 : www.hannahwitton.com

"Recently I was telling a friend about my school bully & I wished her a horrible life. 'You don't really mean that do you?' my friend asked & year he was right. I didn't want her to be miserable her whole life just because she was a bit of a dick when she was 13. But that doesn't take away from how much she hurt me all those years ago. So even though I'm a nice person & I don't want her to die in a freak accident or anything dramatic like that, I do want her to suffer. Just a little bit. And so my friend & I came up with a list of revenges that nice people can wish for with corrupting their morality. Did I mention that we were drunk when we came up with this list?"

By Emma at emmaetc.com

📷 : www.emmaetc.com

"I have just been sorting out my 2016 Diary & have felt so inspired to share how I'm organising myself this year in terms of Uni, my blog & more. Because I'm writing about this in quite a lot of detail I will split these posts into different sections: blogging & everyday life then all things Uni. Read on if you would like to know how I organise my everyday life, budget & blog because I'm sure there are other organisation nerds out there like me." 

These are just a few of my favourite bloggers & a few of my favourite posts of theres. Let me know what you think & what your favourite posts have been as of recent. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment