25 August 2016

5 To Follow On YouTube

I'm constantly finding new favourites on YouTube & I go through phases of those who I love most. I thought I would put together a post of five of my favourite YouTubers as of recent. Let me know in the comments who your favourites have been recently.

KRISTINA


"Hi, I'm Kristina, the girl behind the beauty & luxury channel, Pretty Shiny Sparkly. I also have a blog by the same name. It's my outlet that celebrates living an enriched life & all things beauty, plus a sparkly thing or two."



"Designer & internet dweller."



"Hi I'm Hannah :) Welcome to my channel! I make videos about sex, relationships & other stuff. Subscribe for regular videos!"



"New videos every Monday & Friday. I'm like a warm gooey hug & a kick in the arse at the same time. Here to assist you in your love life & your life life." 



"I love to upload videos weekly about makeup, lifestyle & fashion. I love my viewers!" 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment