1 April 2018

Christchurch, Concerts & Chaos


The last six weeks have been unbelievably busy and if you follow me on either my Twitter or Instagram you may know why. It was was something we'd thought about doing for awhile but over the last six weeks we decided to make it happen. It wasn't an easy decision but it was something both Mum and I felt like we needed do especially after the year we've had. We wanted to be closer to family and be closer to support one other while we can. So, we've moved back to Christchurch. 

Before moving to Nelson three years ago, I had lived in Christchurch for fourteen years. It's where the majority of my childhood was spent and I have so many memories there. Not only that, but nearly all my closest friends and family live back in Christchurch. After losing my Grandparents last year I realised I need my family now more than anything. 

When I first moved to Nelson three years ago I wasn't the person I am today, in fact I was the exact opposite. I've grown so much as a person over the last three years and moving to Nelson was the shift I needed. I'm excited to be back in Christchurch. 

As you're reading this, I've actually already moved! Last Thursday and Friday I was in Dunedin for one of Ed Sheeran's concerts with family which was beyond incredible. My love for Ed has only grown bigger. I'm sure I'm going to be spending the next week or two settling into being back in Christchurch and I couldn't be more excited for what the future holds. 

Everything will remain routine here on my website so make sure you're following me on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook for regular updates!

PS: The picture above is an accurate representation of where I'll be over the next few days, in bed. Moving is exhausting, I don't recommend. Avoid if you can. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment