10 April 2018

Makeup & Outfit | Ed Sheeran Concert


Most of you will be well aware now that I had the privilege to see Ed Sheeran live while he was in New Zealand. I haven't been to many concerts but his by far was the best. His presence on stage was incredible and they way he interacted with his audience was something I'd never seen before. I'd highly recommend going to see him live if you're able to because it was definitely well worth it. With that all being said I thought I'd share with you what I wore clothing and makeup wise.

Outfit
Yellow Floral Blouse at Glassons
Black Skinny Jeans at Glassons
Black Ankle Boots at Hannahs

Makeup
Maybelline Master Conceal: Light
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Maybelline Brow Drama: Dark Brown
Natio Brow Kit
Chichi Brow Pomade: Dark Brown
Revlon Highlight and Sculpt Kit: Light
Too Faced Waterproof Better Than Sex Mascara
Chichi Nude Lip Liner: Centrefold
The Body Shop Matte Liquid Lip: 032 Windsor Rose

** Note that I couldn't find the Yellow Floral Blouse online however I've linked something that is the exact same style and is just as gorgeous.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment