10 December 2020

Weekend Routine


My weekend routine is pretty simple and can change at any time however this is the routine I try to keep the majority of the time. I just go with the flow and enjoy my weekend as much as possible.

Saturday
To start off my Saturday's I try to spend at least one hour on self care and by that I mean doing something for myself that isn't at all work or university related. When it comes to appointments/events I try to get these out of the way as early as possible. I will also take some time to finish up any work/university tasks and also see friends/family. 

Sunday 
Sunday's are very much admin days. I'll clean my house, finish any home admin for the week and plan for the following week. I'll also chuck a weekly reset in there somewhere. Sunday evenings are purely for self care which allows me to relax and set good intentions for the new week. I try to keep my Sunday's a hundred percent work/university free but of course it doesn't always turn out that way, but I'm trying! 

Ultimately, my weekends are full of things that bring me happiness and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love a good ole routine but of course, it's important to be flexible as well and to listen to what your body needs. What are some of your favourite things to do during your weekends? 

B x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment