18 March 2021

Morning Habits For A Super Productive Day


Really good morning habits can do a great job at setting you up for success! We've all had those days where we 'got out on the wrong side of the bed' & everything seems to go wrong. It seems to last all day & one day things happens after another. But having a good morning routine can make sure you start you day on the right foot & see you up for success. So it's super important to make sure your morning routines healthy habits to make sure your mood & body are prepared for a successful, productive day. These are three things I do in my morning to make sure I have a super productive day. 

Wake Up Early 
We've all been there..wrapped up all cozy in bed & the alarm drags on, you hit snooze & roll over for just '5 more minutes'. Next thing you're leaping out of bed, rushing around getting ready for your day without time to think. 

Waking up earlier gives you more time to prepare for the day. It also gives you time to have some 'you time'. Whatever that is, it's time you're taking to look after yourself. I never use to be much of a morning person but now I love it! And trust me, it feels good. 

Have Gratitude 
Gratitude can be expressed in some many ways. You can show gratitude by say thank-you to someone for something they did, write something down you're thankful for or even create a mental list of things you're grateful for. In the mornings I'll typically do more of a mental list of things I'm grateful for while doing my hair or makeup but in the evenings I'll write down what I'm grateful for when I'm daily journaling. I find doing this every single day helps me to focus of the positives & focus my energy on the good things. 

Incorporating gratitude into a morning routine can boost your mood & put you in a positive, successful mindset, ready to tackle the day. 

Making Note Of The Days Priorities 
Writing down tasks when they come to your mind means your brain doesn't have to remember them all. But only going through a couple of small tasks on your list can make you feel unsuccessful, deflated & unmotivated. A small list with just your days priorities is much easier to tackle & you get the sense of achievement when everything is done. Jotting tasks down in a planner or journal can make it super easy to keep tracker of your to-do lists. 

While to might have a to-do list the length of your arm, like I do, it's important to pick out 2 or 3 tasks which your are going to prioritise & make progress with them first. If these 2 or 3 tasks are the biggest, most challenging tasks, then by completing them first, the rest of your to-do list looks like a walk in the park! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment