30 March 2021

Favourite Lush Products | Limited Edition Easter Range

@justkeepsoaking

Here we are again talking about Lush & some of my favourite products. This time, these products are from their Limited Edition Easter range! I have made a mistake & this post should've really gone up a lot sooner so that you could get your hands of ALL of these goodies so I apologise for that but I'll make sure to leave the link for Lush's online store where you can pick up anything they still have left it stock! 

Again, Lush has not disappointed! Not only did everything smell delightful but the presentation was also incredible! Lush always do such a great job with all their products, hence why I'm such a huge fan. Let me know if you were able to get your hands on any of their beautiful Easter products & what your favourite was! These were my favourites. 

Golden Egg Bath Bomb: Orange & Bergamot

Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb: Honey I Washed The Kids 

Flamingo Egg Bath Bomb: Cotton Candy

Singing Daffodil Bubble Blower: Floral & Ylang Ylang

Follow The Little White Rabbit Bath Bomb: Fresh & Fruity 

Eggy Wegg Bath Bomb: Minty, Citrus 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment