29 November 2016

November Beauty & Lifestyle Favourites


I can't believe there is only a few more days until I can officially start playing Christmas music & decorating my home with all things Christmas related! I'm just as excited for Christmas this year as I have been any other year. It also means that in a few days it will be Summer which means beautiful whether & loads of time spent at the beach! Whooo! 

This month has been super busy & slightly stressful at the best of times. I had a few unexpected events pop up this month which caused for some changes & they're changes I'm happy I've made. With that being said, I still have a bunch of favourites to share with you all!

Makeup: Revlon Colour Stay Pressed Powder is a beautiful finely milled, lightweight & comfortable on the skin.  

Lip Product: LA Girl Cosmetics Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy has been one of my favourite lip products this month & if you'd like to know, in detail, more about what I think about this product I'll leave a direct link to that here

Hair Care: Global Soap's Shampoo Bar is my absolute new favourite hair product. I don't think I'd ever go back to using anything else. This specific shampoo bar is made from all natural products & leave your hair clean, shiny, soft & most of all healthy. 

YouTubers: Katherine Elizabeth, Alfie Deyes, Victoria > inthefrow & Caito Potatoe have been just a few of the people I've been watching on YouTube this month. I love them all for a variety of reasons, but definitely check them out if you have the chance to. 

Instagram: Victoria >  inthefrow, I adore Victoria's Instagram & I would recommend checking it out if you're looking for some new inspiration & gorgeous pictures to admire. 

Snapchat: Manny MUA is currently one of my favourites on SC. If you're not following him already, you can do so @mannyMUA. 

Podcast: Ladies Who Lunch is my current favourite Podcast & this month I dedicated a whole post to the Podcast so I recommend you check that out if you're interested in listening to Ladies Who Lunch. 

Book: Breaking The Silence by Lorraine Moir was published in August 2001 & is where New Zealanders talk about suicide. It's super insightful & is a great way to help raise awareness to mental health. It's a fantastic book with some heart breaking stories & I recommend it to anyone who is looking to understand suicide & mental health a bit more. 

Film: White Bird In A Blizzard is one of the best films I've seen in a long time. It's about a teenage girl who relishes in her new found freedom after her disturbed mother vanishes but the strange facts of the disappearance soon begin to haunt her. Highly, highly recommend this film. 

TV Series: Shameless UK is the TV series I've been watching as of late. I'm up to the last season, which is Season 6 & I'm sad it's nearly over. Let me know what you think of Shameless if it's already one of your favourite TV series. 

Song: I've had Perfect Strangers sung by Jonas Blue replayed multiple times this month. I can definitely tell that it'll be one of my summer favourites. 

Quote: “But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. They’re people & places, memories & pictures. They’re feelings & moments, smiles & laugher.”


B x

No comments:

Post a Comment