19 February 2017

A Little Life Update


You ready for one big ol’ ramble?

I very rarely do posts like this & that’s purely because there are a few things in my life that I prefer to keep personal. I share a huge amount of my life online but there are certain things that need to & which I prefer to be keep offline. However, the reason I’ve decided to write this post today is because I feel like I owe you guys some kind of explanation but also because my life is one big, creative journey & sharing that with you is what I want to do. 

LIFE
Life has been so hectic since December. We had the build up to Christmas which I love & it was great. I had visitors over New Years & my sister came to stay, I had a fantastic time. However, just as things were settling down & I was getting back into routines, getting ready to get back to school, my life took a flip upside down. In the last two months, I’ve been devastated by the news, that four extremely amazing, genuine, loving people passed away. Out of those four, I was privileged to attend two of the services. I’m not going to go into detail but one service was for a close friends Mum who passed three weeks before my Nan. Both services we’re extremely difficult & emotional yet incredibly beautiful as you could imagine. I’m glad I was there to celebrate the amazing life they we able to share with us. This took a big tole upon my life, especially the most recent passing of my Nan. My Nan was a very special lady to many but more than that, she was my Nan & my love for her is endless. I’m still grieving the loss of my Nan & I will be for a long time yet but life isn’t going to wait. While I’ll have good & bad days, I know Nan would want me to keep moving forward, even if it is only a few small steps at a time. I know she’d want me to keep doing what I love, so that’s what I’m going to do. 

LOVE
Over the past two months, the love & support I have received from everybody has been amazing. It’s been the support from everybody that has gotten me through the last month especially. As a family, we all came together, we cried together, we laughed together but most of all we were there for each in a time of need. I can’t thank everyone, including my family & close friends enough for there unconditional & continuous support through such a tough time. 

SCHOOL 
On a happier note, I am so excited for the school year! I’m going to extending my knowledge in courses that I love. I’m looking forward to working with some truly fantastic people & achieving goals I thought were never possible. 

BLOG
As you would’ve noticed, I stopped posting over the past six weeks & now you have an explanation as to why. With everything going on, I’ve been so emotionally & physically exhausted that I was at the point where I just didn’t know what to do with myself. But being creative is a passion of mine. Expressing myself through writing & being creative in that sense is what I love. Communicating with you guys whether it is via my blog or otherwise, it’s something I love doing & I’m never going to stop doing the things I love. This is just the first of many posts to come. I’ll be uploading new content every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday at 630PM NZST. Follow me of social media to get regular updates. 

TRAVEL
Believe it or not, I’ve travelled more in the past two months than I did at all last year, it’s been a crazy busy two months. In a total of two months I’ve been to six different towns or cities & it’s been extremely exhausting. I do plan to travel & see more of my own country this year but in the mean time I plan to stay at the very top of the South Island, which is where I’m needed most at the moment. 

HEALTH & FITNESS

Health & fitness is a big part of my life & something that I find throughly enjoyable & beneficial. My life at the moment is still slightly all over the place & I’m looking forward to implementing routines back into everyday life that are beneficial to me & my body. 

Thankyou for being so understanding & continuously supporting me when life throws me curve balls, words could never explain how much I appreciate it. Follow me on social media for regular blog & life updates, maybe I’ll see you there.  

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment