22 May 2018

Over Night Travel Essentials


In a few weeks time I'll be doing an over night trip with my sister and a friend to take them to one Niall Horan concert's here in New Zealand. I thought I would take this opportunity to talk about some of my over night travel essentials. We fly in the day of the concert and head home the following afternoon so it'll be a flying visit but I'm really looking forward to it. 

I'll be travelling with carry on luggage so I want to keep everything as minimal as possible but also make sure I have everything I'm going to need. 

Cleanser + Moisturiser 
When thinking about what I wanted to take with me, skincare was the first thing that popped into my head. After a long night at a concert, nothing sounds better than taking off your makeup, cleansing, moisturising and heading to bed. Although I'm sure we'll all still be buzzing by the take we get back to the house, I still want to take a little bit of time to look after my skin. Plus flying always does something funky to my skin. 

Toothbrush + Toothpaste
Again, another personal hygiene essential. Pretty self explanatory but nothing feels better after a long night than clean teeth. It's just one of those things you bring regardless of how long you're going away for. 

Keys, Wallet, ID, iPhone, Chargers
Just a few of the handbag essentials that I think I'll need while I'm away over night. I tend to carry a  bunch of unnecessary shit in my handbag but that's not exactly what I want to be taking with me when trying to pack minimal. 

Minimal Makeup
I'll of course take a little bit of makeup with me but again I'll be keeping it as minimal as possible. So products that I can use for more than one feature is always great. My guess is that I'll take concealer, brow products, mascara and a highlight and contour kit. 

Perfume 
I'll always take a little travel size perfume with me. It's just something nice to have with you and of course means you smell delicious 24/7. 

Bedsocks & PJ's 
Comfy clothes are always an essentials. I'd never go anyway without comfy clothes. Bedsocks are an essential for me, especially in the Winter when my freezing my booty off. 

What are your over night travel essentials? Am I forgetting something important? Let me know. 

Much love, B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment