31 May 2018

2018: May Favourites | Hair Products, Face Masks & Jewellery


There was no favourites post last month due to me being completely overwhelmed with how busy things were last month but regardless I thought I'd share a few favourites I've come across over the past few months. Let me know if you've come across any new products that you think are worth me trying out.

I was gifted one of the most beautiful presents from one of my best friends for my birthday. They're the most gorgeous yet minimal rings. I love Pandora and I own several pieces of their jewellery but the Shining Wish Ring and Rose Linked Love Ring have to be a couple of my favourite pieces. 

I've used Essano Rosehip products in the past and been very fond of them. I was in need of a new clarifying clay mask so I thought I'd give this one a go and I'm loving it. It helps removes any gunk from the skin yet leaves the skin feeling throughly hydrated. I'm a sucker for products that smell good and this face mask has the most gorgeous scent which I would assume is the Rosehip and Shea Butter. 

My skin always seems the most dehydrated in the Winter months and I hate it. I'm always trying new products to see what helps hydrate my skin the most. I'm currently giving the Water Boost Hydrate Gel Cream by Simple a go and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I love that it's more of a gel than a cream, it seems to keep to skin hydrated and feeling plump throughout the day which is a big thumbs up by me. I'm not surprised I enjoy using this product as much as I do because I've loved some many other products by Simple in the past. 

This was another gift I was given for my birthday and you all know how I love a good face mask. This one is slightly different from all the others I have at the moment. Bunny Moon Jelly Face Mask by Lush has so many amazing properties to it I highly recommend checking it out. It helps keep the skin calm, clear and hydrated which is everything and more I could ask for in a product at this time of year.

Highly enjoy using this Matrix leave in treatment. It helps nourish the hair, boost shine, smooths cuticles, prevents breakage, heat damage and a huge amount more. The scent it gorgeous, leaving hair smelling incredible all day. For someone with lots of hair plus the curls this product is amazing.

What are some of your favourite product this month? 

Much love, B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment