19 June 2018

Instagram Roundup

It's been a good few months since I've sat down to do a post like this so instead of going through every single Instagram uploads of mine since February, I thought I'd pick out a couple of my favourite moments. To see all my Instagram uploads and updates make sure you're following me @bonnieellenxo

30 March 2018
At the very end of March, myself and a few family members went down to Dunedin to see Ed Sheeran live. It was an incredible experience and 100% someone I'd see again live. Six 60 was Ed's opening act and they were just as incredible themselves. I feel in love with them both all over again. 


07 April 2018 
As some of you may remember at the end of March I moved back to Christchurch and yes, the same week as going to see Ed, it was hectic. I love being back with my family and I'm excited for the future. This has to be two of my favourite pictures I have with my sister. Love her to bits. 


13 May 2018
Mother's Day! We had the best day as a family. My cousin came back from uni in Wellington for the weekend and we all got to spend some quality time together. I have so many favourite photos of my Mum and me together but this one is one of the best ones from years ago. 


28 May 2018
You all know how obsessed I am with animals, let alone cats alone. These little kitties are up for adoption at my local pet shop. They're the most adorable wee things I've ever seen so what do I do? Not adopt them, but go play with them and have a wee photoshoot with them because duh, why not?


01 June 2018
Well I like to think I'm a great big sister, especially after deciding to take my little sister and one of her best friends to Auckland to see Niall Horan live. To be fair, the concert was way better than I had ever expected and his opening acting Maren Morris was incredible. I haven't stopped listening to her music since the concert.


11 June 2018
Last but definitely not least, my little sisters 17th birthday. I cannot believe that she's 17 and not really that little anymore. We had a fantastic time celebrating her birthday and she was spoilt rotten, which is exactly what she deserves. 


Much love, B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment