2 October 2018

Where Have I Been? Why Did I Stop Posting?


Long time, no type. I’ve been away from my website for awhile now. I stopped uploading a couple of months ago when life just got busy and I struggled to find time for myself, let alone my website. There were a number of things that changed in my life and it’s take me awhile to adjust and find my groove again. But, I’m happy to say I’ve taken the time I needed to find myself again and I’m really looking forward to getting back to writing again. I’ve planned a number of different posts for over the next few months and I’m looking forward to sharing those. 

I want to point out that my love and passion for writing hasn’t changed. It’s still what I love to do and as long as I’m loving what I’m doing, I’m going to continue to do it. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment