3 January 2019

2018 Yearly Favourites


This post has been a long time coming so I'm sorry about that! It's taken me awhile to put together all my favourites from the year & I'm still probably missing something! 

You would've heard me talk about these products throughout the year so I'm going to say near to nothing about them individually because I don't want to bore you but you'll be able to find direct links to all products so you can do you own research on each. 

Don't be afraid to let me know what products you've been loving in the last year! I'm always looking for new products to try! 

MAKEUP 

SKINCARE
Almond Oil 
Kiss Rejuvenate Nail & Cuticle Oil 
Manicare Miracle Growth Cuticle Oil 

HAIRCARE

ONLINE INFLUENCERS 
Shannon Harris , @shaaanxo
Cindy Guentart-Baldo, @llamaletters
Zoe Sugg, @zoesugg
Joe Sugg, @joe_sugg
Meghan Rienks, @meghanrienks 
Laura Jane Williams, @superlativelylj
Hailey Reese, @itshaileyreese
Gabbie Hanna, @thegabbieshow

TV SERIES 

FILMS

B x 


No comments:

Post a Comment