14 June 2015

A WEEKEND AWAY: TRAVEL ESSENTIALS

Having a beautifully packed on flight travel essentials is what is going to make or break your flight experience. Here a just a few bits and pieces I enjoying taking with my while traveling whether on a plane or not.

  • Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is great especially if you're flying, if you're anything like me you just prefer to have that clean, fresh feeling. 
  • Tissues: I don't know about you but one of the most annoying things on a plane can be sitting next to someone who is sniffing the whole flight! It's super frustrating and I'd hate to be that person myself so carrying tissues with my is a must while traveling!
  • Mints or Gum: Fresh breath is important and depending on how long your flight is you may be better off just taking a toothbrush and some toothpaste. However for shorter flights I just prefer to take mints or gum with me. 
  • Hand Cream: Hand cream is just one of those things that I like to take everywhere with me! Not only does it freshen you up and make you hands feel slightly more soft but hand creams generally have an amazing smell to them. Just be careful to maybe not going for something to strong! 
  • Lip Balm: For me lip balm is so important! Sore, dry and cracked lips is not want I want on a flight so carrying lip balm with me again is a must! 
  • Deodorant: Whether you apply this on the plane or when you arrive at your destination, I think it's important to be smelling pleasant and fresh because no body likes a long flight stench! 
  • Snacks: Definitely carry snacks if your traveling for a long duration but you can also carry snacks on shorter travels, snack are good if your just feeling slightly hungry and you need something to tie you over until you land or stop. 
  • Medications: Medication like pain killers for those on flight headaches that may occur. 
  • Water Bottle: I know if you're flying out of the country then you can't take water bottles onto the plane so I would just recommend taking an empty on and possibly filling it on the plane, but water is definitely something I need on the plane with me. 
  • iPod or iPad: Something that is going to help the time pass a little quicker. Even your favourite magazine will do the trick! 
  • Headphones: With headphones you can listen to music, postcasts, watch movies or your favourite episodes of your current favourite shows. 
  • A Sleep Mask: A sleep mask is important if you're traveling a super long distance but I like to have one with me anyway because I'm not a great flier and sometimes you just want to relax. 
Of course you're also going to have things on you like your phone, wallet, keys, passport, technology chargers, tickets and boarding passes etc.

Overall that is what I like to carry with me while traveling! This is based around traveling via plane but of course you can adapt it if needed but I also take all of the products above even if I'm traveling via car or train! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment