13 June 2015

A WEEKEND AWAY: WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG

Welcome back to my second installment of A Weekend Away! This post is just going to be a list of products that are sitting my in make up bag ready to be packed! I'm also kind of giving you a super quick mini review of each product as well, letting you know what I think!

  • Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in 01 Fair: I love taking this away with me as the mirror inside the packaging is perfect! It's an overall good powder and I've been really enjoying using it. 
  • Australis Clear Lash and Brow Extender: Best brow gel I have used in along time and is great if your brows are like mine and have a mind of their own! The brow gel definitely keeps them in place all day long! 
  • The Body Shop Honeycomb Bronzer in 03: Such a natural bronzer and I love the slightly sun kissed look it gives.
  • Natio Brow Kit: Definitely only for those who are wanting to achieve darker brows but I love this product! The mini tools that it comes with are perfect for traveling! 
  • Collection Shimmer Shades in 02 Blushalicious: This blush gives such a natural, fresh looking glow in the skin, I'm in love! 
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black: Trying this mascara out and I've been loving it so far! It gives my lashes such a full effect. 
  • Maybelline The Mega Plush Mascara in Black: Been a big fan of this mascara for a while now and recently pulled a new one out from my collection, and of course it's amazing like it always has been!
  • E.L.F Under Eye Concealer and Highlight in Fair Glow: Affordable and super brightening. 
  • E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Dark: Affordable and amazing, that's all I have to say! 
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara in Black: Raved about so much and I finally got my hands on one! And so far so good! 
  • Rimmel Wake Up Me Concealer in Ivory: Covers up spots amazingly! Always my go to when I have that annoying spot that just won't leave! 
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair: Favourite concealer for my under eye area, super brightening!
  • Te Clinique Blush in 20 Bashful Plum: My favourite winter blush!
  • Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black: First ever gel liner I've tried and I'm enjoying it so far but I'm not 100% sure about it, we'll see. 
  • L.A Girls Nudes Palette: Amazing product but check out my review here if you would like to know more! 
That is all I have currently in my make up bag and these are the products I have been using on an everyday basis. I love very single on of these products otherwise I wouldn't be using them nor would I be mentioning them to you guys! 

In the way of brushes I have a few blending brushes for eyeshadow, I have a concealer brush, a couple of powder brushes for blush, bronzer and powder, an eyeliner brush, an eyebrow brush so pretty much I just have every basic brush also packed in my make up bag to take with me. 

Be sure in the comments below to let me know what your favourite product in your make up collection is at the moment, I'd love to know! 

If you're interested in following me on social media, that would be awesome! I'd love to chat with you guys! Also be sure to stay tuned for the final installment of A Weekend Away! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment