11 February 2016

Organise Your Life No.001

Welcome to the first instalment of Organise Ya'll Life. I love organisation so I thought I would start a mini series on organisation in different areas of my life. To start things off I thought I would talk about how I generally organise my life day to day. Whether I prefer to use a paper planner or plan digitally. 

If you've been following me for awhile now you may or may not know that I'm an incredibly organised person. I'm one of those people that just can't be disorganised & not know what I'm doing. Over the years I've tried so many different organisation techniques & several different planners, apps & all kinds of bits & pieces. Finally, I've found something that is working extremely well for me.


📷  // www.tumblr.com

I always thought I would have to use a paper planner but I just don't think that using a paper planner is so me. I like to use apps that sync between my laptop & my phone. I use the calendar app, the notes app & the reminders app that come with the iPhone & they automatically sync with my laptop. I also use Microsoft OneNote which syncs again between my laptop & my phone.

Having these apps syncing between both devices means that I can add anything that needs to be added during the week. I know that having your organisation on your devices isn't for everyone which is why I'm going to link some of my favourite planner videos & YouTubers that I've come across over the time where I was trying out different methods of planning.

What I like about using apps on both my phone & laptop is that I either have both or one or the other with me all the time. With that, I'm able to see when I'm already busy or free meaning I won't double book myself & have to change appointments later on.

Feel free to let me know how you like to plan in the comments below. You might also help someone else out with their organisation. 

RACHEL TALBOTT //  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtTeNqhn0sc & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO88Cj_hjQk
LAST BLOG POST JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT // http://bit.ly/1pHweSi

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment