18 February 2016

Why We Love Living With Our Parents

Living at home does have it's downsides but there are also some serious perks about living with your parents & I know you'll miss them when you have your own place.


A FULL FRIDGE // 
Who doesn't love a full fridge? Especially when you didn't even have to go the shops to get it yourself? The best feeling is when you're hungry & the cupboards aren't bare! Or even better when your parents buy one of your favourite foods just because they felt like it.

THE CAUSAL USE OF THE FAMILY CAR
I personally don't drive myself but I could only imagine how good it would be, no payments needed right? In saying that probably not too convenient.

FREE WIFI
I mean who doesn't love free wifi right?

SAVING ON RENT
Even if your parents do charge, it's normally no where near as much if you were in your own home right? Plus let's face it you'd being doing chores anyway.

INCREASE IN MOTIVATION
I don't know about you but half the things my Mum goes on to me about would never get done if hadn't of gone on about them in the first place.

LAUNDRY 
Although I do my own laundry, everything is right there ready to use, quite simple if you ask me.

PETS 
It could well be a few years yet until you're even responsible to look after another living thing so enjoy having pets without responsibility while you can.

HOME COOKED MEALS BY MUM 
Nothing beats a good ole home cooked meal from your Mum.

COMING HOME TO SOMEONE TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH
Crap day at work? A fight with your best friend? Have a cup of tea with your family & let's face it, no matter what they are always going to be there for you.

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS POST;  http://msbonni3ellen.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/from-blah-to-badass-in-seconds.html



B x

No comments:

Post a Comment