12 July 2016

Favourite YouTube Creators: Beauty Edition




If you have been following me for awhile you'll know that not only do I have a love for YouTube but also love having the opportunity to sharing others creative content with you all. There are so many talented & creative people out there in the world & I want to be able to share those that I love with you all, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to regularly talk about my three favourite YouTubers, at that specific time, in a post. I honestly couldn't tell you how many YouTube channels I'm actually subscribed too nor could I tell you how many favourites I have because like I said earlier there are just so many amazing creators out there & I want to be able to share those that I enjoy with you all.

SHANNON HARRIS //
I'm sure you are all familiar with my love for Shan & to be perfectly honest I'd be surprised if you weren't already subscribed & following her. I've been following Shan for the majority of her YouTube career & it has been so rewarding to see how much she's grown not only with beauty & makeup but also in life in general. I'm incredibly proud of all her achievement, I almost feel like a proud little sister. Shan is just the most real & down to earth person I feel like you could ever meet. I feel like I've learnt so much from Shan over the years & I really admire her passion, determination & love for everything she does in life.




DESI PERKINS // 
Although my love for Desi is new, I promise you it's real. I've been subscribed to Desi for awhile however it hasn't been until the last six months that I've really got into her videos. Over the past six months there have been times where I've just sat & binged on Desi videos, old & new. Desi is so super talented & it got to the point where I was wondering why the hell I had not been watching this girls videos right from the start. I always find myself feeling inspired while watching the content she produces. I can quite confidently say that not only have I really enjoyed Desi's content over the past six months but I have also learnt so much in regards to makeup application & just makeup in general. I really do recommend checking Desi out if you haven't already or don't know who the heck I'm talking about. 

KATHLEEN LIGHTS // 

Again, I've been subscribed & watched Kathleen for awhile now. I believe that it was her anxiety video that first caught my eye & it just went from there. I binged watched all her videos & loved them. There's really not a lot to say about Kathleen, she's down to earth, talented, creative & gorgeous. I get these really amazing vibes from Kathleen & her content & I think that's what a lot of people look for. They want a place to go where they can forget about everything else, Kathleen's channel is definitely it. I don't have a bad word to say about Kathleen & I think you should all go subscribed or at least check out a few of her videos.



I'm going to link these three gorgeous girls Twitter & Instagram's down below so that you can get more of an idea of the content they create but also what else they get up to in their everyday life. 

SHANNON HARRIS // 

DESI PERKINS // 

KATHLEEN LIGHTS // 

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment