21 July 2016

Currently No.002




I thought that since I've been away for a couple of weeks, that it would only be appropriate to do an updated 'Currently' post. I'll link my last 'Currently #001' post if you're interested to have a read of that too. 

READING: I’ve been reading ‘How Hard Can Love Be?’ by Holly Bourne. I wanted to read this book due to the fact of how much I enjoyed reading, ‘Am I Normal Yet’ by Holly. I’m not quite half way through yet but I’ve really been enjoying it so far. Holly just has a really unique way of writing that I really enjoy & feel like I can relate to a lot. 

LISTENING: I’m going to mention a couple of my favourite songs at the moment. One is more of an older one & that is, ’Today’ by The Smashing Pumpkins. I was watching a film one night recently with my Mum & this song featured in it & I rediscovered it so that has definitely been on replay along with 'New Romantics’ by Taylor Swift. I didn’t think I would like this song but I’ve had a change of heart & I actually really enjoy signing along with it.

EATING: If you follow me on Twitter then you might have seen me going on about how I’ve been able to buy, from my local fresh fruit & vegetable shop, avocados for such an amazing price. At this time of the year they have them at supermarkets & sell them at a ridiculous price so I was super excited to see that I could get my hands on some for what I would generally pay for them in the summer. So it’s safe to say that I’ve been eating my fair share of avocados. 

THINKING: I’m currently thinking about what I want to make myself for dinner! I think I might just have something simple like a chicken salad but also about how I get to watch a new episode of Pretty Little Liars. Definitely excited! 

WATCHING: I’ve been watching ‘Jane the Virgin’ Season 2. I’m so obsessed with the series. I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but you should definitely check it out if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix. 

MAKING: I’m not sure if I mentioned this in my last ‘Currently #001’ but I’ve been really enjoying getting into the kitchen & making a whole bunch of different foods & just experiencing with flavours.

LOOKING FORWARD TO: I’m going away next month for about a week for a 40th birthday party & I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to going. I’m going to get to catch up with all my friends that I haven’t seen in ages & I cannot wait, it’s going to be great fun. 

ENJOYING: I’ve been really enjoying going to the op shops lately. The op shops are a great way to support your community but also find yourself a bargain. I really wanted to purchase a leather jacket this winter however I haven’t found anything that I’ve really fallen in love with. However, I was recently at one of my local op shops & I did manage to find a leather jacket for cheap that I loved & I thought that it would be perfect until I can find something that is a litter more long term & that I love. 

LEARNING: In the last month, with everything that has been going on in this world I feel like we have all learnt quite I bit. Just to love & be positive because honestly, life is way to short & there have been some seriously devastating events happen in this world recently that I feel like have made a lot of us realise that. My last post was called ‘We are all human’ & it’s about the negativity we are seeing in our world today, specifically on social media. I’ll leave that post linked but I’m also going to have a couple of other posts that you should look out for, one where I’m going to talk about the different perspectives we all have on life & the other on how change is a good thing. They’ll be coming very very soon. 

LOVING: For this particular section in ‘Currently #001’ I mentioned how much I have been loving Desi Perkins so I thought I would mention somebody else that I have been loving & that person is Katy but you also may know her as ‘LustreLux’ & she actually happen to be best friends with Desi & that’s how I happened to come across her. Katy is incredibly flawless, she’s just slaying all the bloody time. I feel like she is so real with us as subscribers & followers. And let’s not forget to mention her adorable puppies, they are honestly to die for. If you’re not subscribed to her on YouTube or aren’t following her on social media then I a hundred percent recommend it. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment