31 July 2016

Monthly Favourites: July 2016




YAY, it's monthly favourites time again. It has to be one of my favourite posts not only to write but I also love reading other peoples & even watching them on YouTube too. This month has flown by but none the less, I still have a bunch of favourites to share with you all.

MAKEUP: This month, I've been really enjoying the E.L.F Maximum Coverage Concealer. This is the first time I've tried any E.L.F face products & I'm very much impressed. This product is definitely high coverage & a small bit goes a long way. This product gets a big thumbs up from me!

LIP PRODUCT: I love my purpley, mauve, berry shades especially in the winter. The Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry has been my favourite this month! I've been pairing super neutrals makeup looks with this lip colour & I love it!

LIP CARE PRODUCT: Especially in the colder months, my lips tend to get super dry & chapped. I've struggled to find a product that really helps lock in moisture & something that doesn't feel like I have to keep reapplying it every 5 minutes. The best thing I've found so far is the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm. What I love about this product is that it keeps my lips super moisturised & I find that I only have to reapply after I've had a meal. Another added bonus is that it is SPF 15 which is perfect!

SKINCARE: For skincare this month I've been using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Now, I only use this for removing my eye makeup because I personally don't like using it all over my skin, it made me break out something wicked. However I love using it to remove my eye makeup.

HAIRCARE: I don't often have new hair care products to talk about in my favourites but this month I've been loving Keune Care Line Defining Cream. You might have noticed it some of my picture that my hair is super long & because it's curly, it can definitely get a little wild at times. I find that the product really does help with defining my curls & leaving my hair looking healthier than ever.

PERFUME: This month I have been thrashing my Lady Gaga, Fame Perfume. I love this perfume, I'm over half way through the bottle & I'm definitely going to have to purchase another one at some point. If you ever have the chance to smell this perfume, definitely do so, it's amazing!

YOUTUBER: Hannah Witton is hands down my favourite YouTube this month. Hannah talks about all kinds of things on her channel, more specifically feminism, sexual health, relationships, dealing with stress plus Hannah also has this amazing series called 'Drunk Advice' where she gets with a friend, has a few drinks & answers some of our questions. Hannah has an amazing personality & is definitely someone I look up to. I'd love it if you checked her content out!

INSTAGRAM: My favourite Instagram account this month is @jennytarb. Jenny's Instagram is incredible, I love the theme & her pictures are simply amazing. There's not really much else to say apart from the fact that I think you should follow her!

SNAPCHAT: @lusterlux is my fav on Snapchat at the moment. Katy's puppies are adorable & I love getting her behind the scenes updates. If you follow her on other social media & want to sneaky peak into bits & pieces that happen behind the scenes in Katy's life I recommend checking her out on Snapchat.

BLOGGER: Poppy Deyes has been my favourite blogger this month. I'm consistently loving her content & I always find it so inspiring. Sean, Poppy's partner has just started up a YouTube channel so I'll also leave that linked if you would like to see more of Poppy.

TV SERIES: When I found out that Season 2 of Jane the Virgin was on Netflix I almost lost my shiz. I've been waiting forever for Season 2 to come out on Netflix & so far, I'm just as obsessed as I was with Season 1! Team Michael or Team Rafael? Let me know in the comments which team you're on if you watching the series.

FILM: There has been a lot of new content upload to Netflix recently & I went through the new films & ended up watching one called, 'Life Happens'. I loved this film, it has Krysten Ritter & Kate Bosworth in it, who play the main characters, which I thought were played amazingly. It's a really nice relaxing film you can enjoying watching at the end of a long day.

SONG: I believe I was watching a 'Morning Routine' video on YouTube when I came across this song, it's incredibly catchy but none the less, I still love it. It's 'Bad 4 U' by Royals & I'll leave it linked so you can have a sneaky listen.

QUOTE: "Don't make it more complicated than it needs to be".

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment