30 June 2016

Monthly Favourites: June 2016




Whooo, it's monthly favourites time again! This month has gone just as fast as every other month so far this year & I can't believe we are half way through the year already! Anyway, let's jump into my favourites for the month of June.

MAKEUP: The Body Shop Dual Eyeshadow in 06. Unfortunately they no longer stock this particular shadow shade, but what I can say there shadows are beautiful! They are do pigmented & blend gorgeously. I'm looking forward to trying more of there shade range.

SKINCARE: The Body Shop, Tea Tree Clay Mask. I mentioned this in my Winter Evening Skincare Routine but I really adore this product & it leaves my skin feeling really clean & fresh.

ACCESSORIES: I'm someone that loves delicate jewellery pieces however I'm not someone who wheres it all the time. The month of June I've been a few of my favourite rings from my wee collection. I just love how delicate & pretty the look.

FRAGRANCE: CKOne is one of my all time favourite scents. Classy & elegant, great for everyday wear.

YOUTUBE: During the month of June I have been loving three specific YouTubers. I always find it hard it pick on specific YouTuber for these posts because I'm constantly finding & coming across new creators & then sometimes I'll binge watch specific YouTubers & not others, however this month I have been loving Desi Perkins, Kaity - Lustrelux & Brittany Lee Saunders. These three are just incredible. If you follow them on social media & are already subscribed to their channels then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about!

BLOGGER: One of my good friends Becs has recently, over the past couple of months started up her blog. If you like my content then I'm sure you'll like Bec's too! If you're reading this Becs, I'm so proud of you girl!

INSTAGRAM: Sarah Betts' Instagram has definitely been one of my favourites this month. Sarah's photos are at an incredible standard, they're edited beautifully & her Instagram theme is just like amazing! Definitely head on over & give Sarah a follow.

BOOK: The book I read this month & absolutely loved is Am I Normal Yet by Holly Bourne. "Evie, Amber & Lottie: three girls facing tough issues with the combined powers of friendship, feminism & cheesy snacks. Both hilarious & heart-rending, this is Evie's no-holds-barred story of struggling to live a 'normal' teen life in the grip of OCD." I love this book, I love the characters, the story line, everything. I'm going to say that this is one of the best Young Adult books I've read in a long time & I can't wait to read more of her books.

SONG: My favourite song for this month has just recently come out & it's by Nick Jonas called Under You. I love Nick Jonas as an artist plus he's gorgeous let's be honest but I also love the video that goes long with the song. Bonus is that one of my favourite actress', Shay Mitchell stars in the video as well! Great right?!

ALBUM: Ever since I watched the video with James Corden & The Red Hot Chilli Peppers I fell in love with them all over again. I forget how many of there songs I loved & I've had them on repeat ever since.

APP: Snapchat for sure. This month I've spend so much time on Snapchat, it's becoming a bad habit!

MAGAZINE: The Frankie magazine is my all time favourite magazine. It has literally a little bit of everything in it. If you're able to go into a book store & have a flick through of the pages, I definitely would recommend doing so.

PERSON: I have always had an ultimate love for Kendall Jenner & even more so after Fleur deForce out up a video on her channel of her interviewing Kendall. It made me realises a few things about Kendall & after the interview my love for her just grew for her. I'll link the interview if you'd like to check it out.

MEMORY: This month myself & my family are celebrating my Pops 80th birthday. I love my Pop endlessly & I constantly feel so proud of him.

QUOTE: "Immediately leave behind those who use manipulative behaviour to convince you to change or lose your identity. You are not putty to be played with or a project to be perfected, but a magnificent & unique manifestation of the universe. You have the right & responsibility to be yourself." ~ Beau Taplin

Feel free to let me know in the comments what your monthly favourite have been for the month of June. Also, you can leave blog links or YT videos of your favourites if have them! I'd love to hear from you & maybe get some information on some products I can try in the future.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment