14 November 2017

New In My Beauty Rotation


I'm always changing up and trying new beauty products. I enjoy trying new things and seeing how they work for my complexion. I don't always love everything I try but that's natural and trying out new things is just apart of the fun. 

These five products have been in my beauty routine for about two months now and I'm thoroughly enjoying them. Some are brands I haven't tried before and other brands have been long time favourites. 

I've never really used setting sprays before so I can't compare this product to anything but I'm really enjoying it so far. It's a light mist and helps to settle any lose powders on your face. I've noticed it also helps reduce any fading. It dries extremely quickly on the face and doesn't leave you looking shiny. I think this product will be perfect for anyone starting out with setting sprays and trying to get an idea for what they like. 

While my pores have never bothered me I have to admit that they are larger around my nose. I've never really used primers before, I guess I have just never felt the need for it but I thought I'd try something different. This primer does a wonderful job at blurring any imperfections especially pores. It looks gorgeous under makeup but also can be worn on its own. I know there are a variety of primers on the market for minimising the appearance of pores but I think this is a good start for anyone looking to try primers for the first time.  

Hands down my new favourite contour kit. I'd been looking at getting it for a long time and after my sister tried it and loved it, I  knew I needed to get my hands on it. It's blends gorgeously and the shades look gorgeous on the skin. I have the one for a lighter skin tone but I know they also have one for darker skin tones. I just can't rave about this product enough. 

Mecca Max was one of those brands that I hadn't heard much about but when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. I'm definitely looking forward to trying some more of there products but in the mean time I'm really loving their Skin Halo in Diamond Dust. It's a beautiful yet natural looking highlight. It's shimmery but not glittery and I think that's what I love about it most. 


After hearing friends rave about it and have trying friends every now and then, I knew I needed together my hands on it. It's such a gorgeous bronzer. It's bendable, buildable and let's not forget about the incredible chocolate scent it has. It's going to be a staple in my collection for a long time yet. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment