2 November 2017

Take A Self Care Date


Routines always change and I don't think it's a bad thing. It shows that we're learning and growing in life. Self care is a big part of my life and I try and implement moments, if not full days, of self care daily. I often talk about how important I think self care is and why I think we should all be implementing more time for ourselves into our day to day life. 

This post is going to be all about my current daily self care routine. So this is what a 'Self Care Date' would look like for me if I had an available day to myself. 

TIDY
I start with a complete tidy of my house. Having a tidy home and having any home jobs completed means I can relax the rest of the day knowing that my house is clean and tidy. 

NATURE
Next I'll get outside and what I do outside varies. Sometimes I'll go for a light walk and get some fresh air, other times I'll do a full workout. If my body is really not feeling up to any exercise I'll try to get outside and just read or mediate. Fresh air is incredibly when it comes to how you're feeling and sometimes it's all we need to feel grounded again. 

CLEAR OUT
So I've done the cleaning and tidying up part but now it's time for me to actually clear out any junk and clutter I might have going on. So I might have a good clear out of my desk, my wardrobe or cupboards and throw away anything I don't need or use anymore. Clearing shit out always makes me feel good!

BEAUTY
This is the part I look forward to the most. I'll run a bubble bath, put on a face mask and catch up on some YouTube. I'll usually also take this time to exfoliate my body and face, shave, wash my hair and all that feel good stuff. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment