14 December 2017

Warm Weather Essentials


The fact that it's December doesn't just mean the festive season has begun but it also means that summer is officially here. I love the warmer weather but with the weather being warmer I tend to carry around a few more essentials with me on a daily basis opposed to the colder months. 

I've compiled a list of my ultimate essentials. Products that I need to get me through the warmest months of the year. These are items are what I try to have on me everyday regardless of what I'm doing. I feel like my summer holiday essentials would be ever so slightly different, but along the same lines. 

SPF 30+ Sunblock
Sunblock is so important in the warmer months. I can't stress that enough. I don't use anything under an SPF 30+ on my body and I don't use anything under an SPF50+ on my face. 

 Antiperspirant/Roll On Deodorant
My choice of brand when it comes to deodorant, both roll on and antiperspirant is Dove. I haven't used any other brand in a very long time. All their scents are beautiful, fresh and last long on the skin. Carrying some kind of deodorant around with me in the warmer months means that I don't have to be paranoid that I stink. 

Lipbalm
A lip balm with some kind of SPF in it is great in the warmer months because sunburnt lips are the worst. I am yet to find any great lip balms with SPF so let me know if you have any recommendations but for the mean time I've just been applying my SPF50+ face sunblock to my lips and it's working for the time being. 

Handcream
I always carry around hand cream with me regardless of the season but it the warm months I think it's quite nice to have something light and moisturising. I have the worst dry skin on my hands so this is definitely an essential for me. 

Waterproof Mascara
Waterproof mascara is a must for me in the warmer months. My favourite at the moment is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. It's super long wearing and looking gorgeous on the lashes. It doesn't transfer onto your skin throughout the day either which I think is the reason I love the product so much. 

Sunglasses
I've talked about protecting your skin in the warmer months but it is also so important to protect your eyes as well. Invest in some decent sunglasses and wear them!

Water Bottle
I always try to carry a water bottle around with me regardless of the season. It's so important to stay hydrated especially in the warmer months when it becomes easier to get dehydrated. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment