10 December 2017

Roadtrips and Tattoos


Happy Sunday you lovely bunch! It’s December! But where the heck did November go?! I feel like I blinked and it was over, it’s nuts! And it's officially summer! It feels so good to be sitting back at my computer and to be writing again. November was a bit of an off month for me in regards to my website. I uploaded a total of six posts and there was no real order to when they were scheduled for. 

I was in Christchurch for the entirety of November with a trip back home for an hospital appointment mid month. It’s safe to say November was a super busy month and while I had content planned, I just didn’t have the down time I wished I’d have to write. I managed to get a few posts up and those, I hope you enjoyed. 

I arrived home on the 30 of November which was fantastic. I was so excited to be back home and have my own bed. I then travelled to Blenheim for my Grandparents burial which of course was super tough but was something I was glad we could do as a family. I stayed two nights in Blenheim, spent time with my family that’d travelled from Christchurch but I also may have got myself a wee addiction. I got my first tattoo! If you’re following me on Instagram then you’ve probably already seen it but it was just a wee dedication to my Nan and Pop. 

So I’ve spent my first full week home and it feels great! I’ve loved being back in my own bed, being able to cuddle my fur babies and get back into some kind of routine.

It’s roughly twelve  days before I’m back in Christchurch for Christmas and I’m so happy that I’ll be spending it with my Mum’s side of the family! Christmas is my favourite time of the year and while this year is the first year without my Nan and Pop around, we as a family are determined to keep there memory alive even more so on a day like Christmas Day.

For posts this month I’ve decided I’ll be uploading twice a week, Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, rather than the alternative three days a week which will come back into play on the 01 January. This is just because I want to slowly work my way back into the swing of things but also because I don't want to overcommit myself in already a crazy busy month.

I’m happy to be back writing and I can’t wait to get back into the full swing of things! 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment