12 December 2017

2017 Vlogmas Favourites


The festive season is my favourite time of the year. I adore seeing others get into the Christmas spirit and people enjoying themselves after what can be what feels like a really long year.  Another part of festive season that I have come to love over the past few years is Vlogmas. For those of you who don't know what Vlogmas is, it's a pretty simple concept. It is where a YouTuber will vlog from the first of December right up until the 24 of December so you get to see all the festive bits and pieces they get up to. Seeing the contrast between what a summer and winter Christmas is like is also pretty awesome. 

I'm not watching no where near as many peoples Vlogamas' this year but regardless I thought I'd share those that I am watching as there might be some YouTubers you haven't heard of before or maybe you're looking for some new content to watch. 






B x 


No comments:

Post a Comment