11 March 2018

Motivation Mondays | No More Doom & Gloom


I’m one of those people who have a love hate relationship with Monday’s. It’s the start of a fresh week, full of huge promise of what we an achieve and that we can leave any crap from the past 7 days behind us. But on the other hand, how great would it be to just have one more day off. There are a few things I do to try and make my Mondays not so doom and gloom. 

Prepare The Night Before
Something I even use to do back when I was at school was prepare everything I needed for the following day, and I still do the same to this day. I’ll prepare bag, choose an outfit, charge any technology needed and write a to-do list. By doing such things the night before means you don’t have to rush, wasting time. I don’t know about you, but if I’m rushing around first thing in the morning, I’m bound to forget something important and have a bit of a shitty day. For me, it’s all about how I start my mornings and hating something before it’s even started is never good. 

Skincare and Beauty Prep
There are specific skincare and beauty rituals I like to follow through with on a Sunday to make ensure that I’m feeling my best come Monday morning. I’ll wash my hair, put a face mask on, deeply exfoliate and moisture my body, paint my nails, etc. All those little extra rituals never take long but can really impact how you feel. 

Work Groove

I always take time on a Sunday to plan out my week and get a feel for what I have to get done. It’s a simple task that makes me feel prepared and just that little bit more organised. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment