20 March 2018

New In My Beauty Rotation #3


Over the past few months I haven't tried a whole bunch of new products. I had a terrible breakout of dermatitis and keeping my skin free of makeup was important especially while my skin healed. However, there are a couple of lip products and an eyeshadow palette that I want to talk about today which have made their way back into my makeup bag. 

Chichi is a fantastic drugstore brand and I've tried quite a few of their products, including their lipliners. They have a beautiful selection of neutral shades along with a few pops of colour. The lip liner formula is long wearing, smudge proof and super soft and creamy. I love their lip liners and will always go back to them whenever needed. 

I never really jumped on the MAC bandwagon when it happened but a friend of mine convinced me to try one of their lipsticks and I really enjoy using it. I have the shade 'The Right Note' which is in a creamsheen formula. It's a beautiful nude shade and applies really well to the lips. And yes, I agree that MAC lipsticks smell amazing! 

Before this palette I hadn't really experimented all the much with Revlon shadows but I was pleasantly surprised when first dipping into this palette. The shadows blend beautifully, are pigmented and look great on the eye. I can't wait to try some more shadows from Revlon. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment