18 December 2018

Seasonal Skincare Lineup | Summer Edition


I'm keeping my skincare routine pretty simple this summer with products that I've used before & I know that my skin love. But nothing beats a simple yet effective skincare routine, right? Chances are you've heard me talk about some of these products before but I'm a creature of habit & if somethings working well I'm going to keep using it. 

Removing your makeup properly is so important. I swear by this cleansing oil & have gone through quite a few bottles of it. It leaves skin feeling clean & instantly hydrated. It's made with 100% pure grape seed oil means that it's not going to irritate the skin & is safe to use around the eyes. Removes makeup so easily & doesn't leave you with a greasy mess to clean up afterwards. Highly recommend if you're looking for something new or different to try. 

Definitely not a surprise for anyway but I swear by this product. It's mean in my skincare routine now for a solid couple of years & I don't think I'll be removing it anytime soon. It leaves skin feeling clean but not dehydrated. Tea tree has fantastic antibacterial properties which is great for imperfections & keeping skin clear. It's a great everyday facial wash. 

Again, probably no surprises here! St Ives Facial Scrubs are some of my favourites. They have a variety of exfoliant strengths which you can choose from as well as some really gorgeous scents. The reason I think I keep going back to the St Ive Facial Scrubs is because while they help remove any dirt or oils on the skin, it doesn't dehydrate my skin at the same time, which I've found some scrubs & exfoliants to do. They also don't just have facial scrubs, they also do other face & body products which I'm really interested in trying sometime soon. Keep an eye out for a wee review. 

Now this is a new product to my routine & I'm really enjoying using it. With mineral-rich carrageenan seaweed extract & rose absolute properties, it will help tone & balance the skin. Rose absolute will help reduce any redness while patchouli oil is cooling & refreshing on the skin. I'm actually running pretty low on this product so I guess that's an indication just how much I love it. 

When it comes to keeping my skin hydrated this summer I'm using a couple of different products. Almond Oil is a life saver for dehydrated skin. It's something I put on my skin at night & get let it do it's thing. It leaves skin feeling hydrated & plump. The other product I've been loving, as per usual, is  Simple's Hydrating Light Moisturise. I'm sure you've seen me go on about it before but it's such a gorgeous product. It's light on the skin, soft & hydrating. Seriously just love this product. 

I'm going to leave masks for another post where I'll chat all about the ones I'm loving at the moment & that have been helping my skin. Keep an eye out for that one if you're interested. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment