11 December 2018

What's On My Christmas List This Year . . .


Just a quick post from my today but usually at this time of the year I would usually put out a couple of blog posts with a variety of different gift ideas but this year I thought I’d do something a little different. 

As a child my Christmas we were always & still are spent with family. And as I’ve gotten older I’ve realised that all I really want for Christmas is my family to be together but more than that, to be healthy, safe & happy. To me, Christmas is about so much more than gifts & the food especially now that I'm older. 

All I'm asking for this year from Santa is a happy & healthy family. 

So I guess this post just serves as your friendly reminder that while getting gifts & get yummy food is great, also remember to share laughter & create good memories with those that are around you too because that what really lasts forever. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment